Long beans and Innala thick curryCourse: Side DishCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
Long beans we found very often in Sri lanka.but innala is a kind of potato we used in sri lankan cooking.this is black in color and smaller then the potatoes.this is ideal to have in our sri lankan rice and curry.many love to used this rear combination in to there meal, Long beans and Innala.
300 g long beans
100 g Clean Inalla
2 no Cobra chilli sliced
1/2 tumaric powder
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp chili podwer
1/2 mustered powder
- Cut the long beans as it in the picture,clean the innalla in to small dices,
- take a clay pot put all ingredients in to the pot and mixed by hand.
- add coconut milk and bring it to boil,cook for 6 to 10 minutes,until it get cooked.
- stir time to time,cook in slow fire.add salt and finish the dish,
- diced tomato must added at last minute.