Ash plantain and Kangkung curryCourse: Side DishCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
This is commonly find in very villagers in sri lanka.in here we have used kangkung to be bland with ash plantain. nomaly spinach is famous of adding in to such curries.this is just basic recipe.we like to give u healthy recipes,here.there are some used to have get used to put oil temper on top of the dish ..and we used minimized the oil. enjoy Ash plantain and Kangkung curry!
200 g Ashplantan
1 bunch of kangkung
1 o onion sliced
1 garlic sliced
1 tsp fenugreek
1/2 turmeric powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 curry powder
1 tsp salt
100 ml coconut milk ( thin extract)
100 ml thick extract
- Sliced onion,garlic and keep separately.peel the ash plantain and put in to a clay pot
- add all other powders and fenugreek and mixed with think coconut extract .
- keep in the fire..let it cook for few minute.
- once it get cooked add thick coconut milk in to the pot,mixed it.last minute add the kankung leaves in to the curry.mixed and take off the fire
- ready to served with rice and curry