Cuttlefish Heads in Mustard gravyCourse: SidesCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
Cuttlefish are marine animals of the order Sepiida. They belong to the class Cephalopoda, which also includes squid, octopuses, and nautiluses. ‘Cuttle’ is a reference to their unique internal shell, the cuttlebone; and despite their name, cuttlefish are true molluscs.
many people do not eat Cuttlefish heads,but in here i like to introduce how tast is this dish, try at home and get us the comments.
200 g cuttle fish heads clean
1 onion cut in to rings
1 tomato cut in sliced
1/2 tsp tumaric powder
2 tsp mustered past
100 ml coconut milk thick extract
1 potato sliced
1 tsp vineger
- Mixed the coconut milk and mustered past together and keep a side.
- Heat the pan,add garlic fallow with cuttle fish heads,saute for few seconds,
- add potatoes ,curry leaves,tumaric powder and coconut milk mixture.
- allow to cook for 3 minutes,add capsicum,green chilis and salt and pepper,
- mixed well,take off the fire,add tomato slice and onion rings and send to the table hot hot