Chicken and Potato Ball Curry
Chicken and Potato Ball Curry is a combination of Indian & Sri lankan cooking. I introduce this spicy chicken dish with potato balls. I have boiled potatoes and mashed them to make balls and binded them with egg.
Ideal for dinner. Try this dish at your homes & let us know your comments.
100 g Chicken boneless
1 sliced onion
100 g potato peel and cut
some curry leaves
1/4 tsp cumin
1 tsp roasted curry powder
1/2 chili podwer
cinnamon,cloves and cardemon
- boiled the potatoes and mash it,keep a side.
- heat the pan,add onion,karapincha,green chilis,cumin and musted.
- saute little,add the mash potato in to it.mixed well.take from the fire.let it cool,mixed with beaten egg
- make in to small bowl.and allow to cool.
- make the chicken curry as normal,add the potato balls in to it slowly.let it cook for 5 minutes.
- served with rice and curry.