Snake Gourd and Chickpea CurryCourse: Recipe
This is an ayurvedic recipe with a lot of herbal value. You can consume snake gourd raw, but it has no taste cos it contains a lot of water. So i prepare this dish spicy to add some taste to the dish.
Chick Pea contains alot of protein & this is a combined healthy dish for everyone.
Snake Gourd and Chickpea Curry can be spicy & yellow in color as preferred.
100 g chick pea
150 snack gourd
1 onion sliced
50 g garlic
1/2 tsp tumaric powder
1,1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp mustered powder
1 tsp crushed Pepper corn
100 ml thick coconut milk
- Boiled the chick per before,and clean the snack gourd and sliced it,keep a side
- sliced the onion,garlic,green or red chilli,keep it a side
- Take a clay pot,add chick pea and all ingredients to the pot,mixed with coconut milk
- put the fire,and allow to cook,bring it to boiled.add snack gourd in to the chick pea curry,reduce the heat,cook for few minutes,just to blanch the Snack gourd
- add salt if needed.ideal for lunch.