Sinnakku Kiribath – Cup Milk riceCourse: BreakfastCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
This one of Sri lankan Traditional recipe call ” Sinnakku Kiribath” or some call this ” koppa Kiribath, and used pani pol in the middle.ideal breakfast item.many sri lakan domestic people still trying this at there homes.
200 g raw white rice
100 g thick coconut milk
100 g of pani pol
- add water,rice together with salt.let the rice cooked in to mash stage.
- add the thick coconut milf,and stir and make milk rice.and let it cook for few minutes.
- take the cup and arrange as in the picture,
- add the “pani pol in the middle of the milk rice well.cover with a layer milk rice.let it to cool
- served as breakfast item,to the table