Prawn and Bitter Gourd (Thumba karawilla) deviledCourse: SidesCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
Prawn and Bitter Gourd (Thumba karawilla) deviled Sri Lankan Style, this is a perfect combination of veg and prawns,one of easy recipe which you can used with flavored sri lankan rice preparation.easy recipe make your meal very healthy.but do not over cooked,then the green color of the thube will go off.
100 g Peel prawns
50 g Thube karawilla
1 big chopped tomato
1/2 cumin seeds
some green chilis
some chilli flakes
- heat the pan,add some oil,add chopped garlic,cumin and onion,
- fallow with rampe and curry leaves,saute for few minutes
- add the prawns,add the thube,and few drops of water,bring it to boil.simmer for few minutes,
- add the chopped tomatoes,reduce the heat and allow to get the sauce thick
- if u like possible to add some sugar as well.
- season for your choice,served with rice