Chicken Kebabs with Spiced Yogurt SauceCourse: SidesCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
Chicken Kebabs with Spiced Yogurt Sauce is one of easy way of doing chicken,and this dish have some influence of Indian cooking as well.and many Sri Lankans do use chicken dishes very often in there meals.this is some other option for chicken curry.
100 g Chicken cubes
1 onion chopped
1/2 tsp chili pices
some mint leaves
100 g yogurt
1 lime juice
- take the boneless chicken,cut in to pieces , marinate with chilli,salt and pepper
- add some mint also,and marinate the chicken and keep for sometime.
- heat the oil in a pan,add the chicken skewers and pan fry both sides for 5 minutes
- take off the fire.meanwhile take a another pan add some garlic in to it saute for a minute.add chopped tomato in to it..and reduce the fire.and cook in very slow fire.
- add the yogurt in to the pan.and mixed slowly.if you can use some coriander leaves that will be great.
- put the think sauce on top.and served hot.