Pork and Pineapple BadumCourse: Uncategorized
100 g Pork
1 onion sliced
green chili sliced
1 slice of pineapple
1/2 cumin seeds
1/2 masted seeds
1tsp chili flakes
1/2 sliced lemon gress
1 tomato chopped
2 tbs Kitul trical
hand full of cashew nuts
- heat the oil,add the musted and cumin,fallow with pork cubes.
- cook both sides till cooked,add the pineapple tomato and onion,reduce the fire.
- let it cook in slow fire for 10 minutes.stir time to time.
- add chilli flakes and rest of the ingredients to the pot,mixed well,
- add kithul trical and salt,garnish with some fried cashew nuts.
- served with vegetable fried rice.