Bitter Gourd and Fish SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
Sri lankan traditional Bitter Gourd and Fish salad, but in here we have done small changers.we have used some fresh friend fish .ideal to used as a salad to your rice and curry.by adding lime the bitter taste going off.
Bitter gourd is popular due to its medicinal properties. Origin of the crop is unknown, but it is widely spread throughout the tropics. The fruit is a good source of iron, calcium, phosphorus and vitamin B. In Sri Lanka Bitter gourd is eaten as a vegetable
100 g Bitter gourd
100 g fish cut in to dices
1 onion sliced
1 tomato cut in to wedgers
some green lettuce
1 tsp chili pices
oil for frying
- marinate the fish and salt chili and keep a side for 10 minutes,
- Mean while add sliced the bitter gourd and rub with tumaric and deep fry until golden brown.
- drain the oil,deep fried the fish too.
- Take a bowl.add all Ingredients together and season with salt,pepper and lime
- served with sri lankan rice and curry.