Egg Fried RiceCourse: MainCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Intermediate
Our main food is Rice and to this we add up the curries and vegetables as we prefer. By this we have found many ways to prepare our rice to satisfy our taste buds. As i have already introduced the Deep Fried Chicken Rice, this is Egg Fried Rice. A dish very easy to prepare and a mostly requested dish in our restaurants. This is a known dish around the world.
The type of rice i recommend to use for egg fried rice is Basmati. But in our domestic dish most of us use Samba for this dish.
Accompanied by a bit of chilli paste would give an added taste.
Avoid MSG for flavoring and hope you enjoy!
1 tsp oil
1 no Onion, finely diced
1 no Carrots in to think strips
150 g Cooked rice Basmathi
2 tsp light soya sauce
50 g peas
- Cut up and prepare all ingredients. Reserve.
- Heat wok up with 1 tablespoon oil and fry egg
- Stir fry onion together until cooked.
- Add peas, Stir and cook 2 minutes with wok covered. Uncover wok, add all the rest of the vegetables.
- Add rice and mixed all together and season and take off the fire