Aluth Avurudu Recipe: Kavum (Oil Cake)Course: SidesCuisine: Sri LankanDifficulty: Easy
Once you here the name of oil cake or kavum it’s a sound of some smiler occasion.and this is not so easy to prepared.you need to have lot of practice on this type of work.and lot of skills involved.
200 g wheat flour
200 g white rice flour
1/2 kitul trical
oil to deep fry
- mixed the wheat flour and rice flour together add bit of salt and cardamon
- add kitul trical in to the mixture slowly,and mixed until get the correct texture
- the mixture should be thick and drooping consistency
- Heat the Oil,add the oil cake mold .add some of mixture in to it.watch the video to get more details.
- cook the oil cake for few minutes till get golden brown.