The Windows 11 Game Bar is a built-in screen recording tool that can be used to easily record Zoom meetings. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Windows 11 operating system
- Zoom desktop application installed
- Meeting link or ID to join a Zoom meeting
- Open the Zoom desktop app and join the meeting you want to record.
- When ready to start recording, press “Windows key + G” to open the Game Bar.
- In the Game Bar, click on the camera icon to start screen recording. You can also press “Windows key + Alt + R” as a shortcut.
- A recording timer and controls will appear. Your Zoom meeting is now being recorded.
- To stop recording, click on the square stop button or press “Windows key + Alt + R” again.
- A notification will show that your screen recording has been saved to the Videos > Captures folder.
- Check Zoom audio settings to record computer audio only, not your microphone.
- Close other apps before recording for best performance.
- Try different Game Bar settings like camera feed, mic on/off.
- Edit recordings with the Photos or Video Editor apps before sharing.
That’s it! With the Game Bar, you can easily record Zoom meetings on Windows 11.
By following these steps, you can easily record Zoom meetings or any other screen activity using the Windows 11 (or Windows 10) Game Bar. This versatile tool makes it convenient to capture important moments or share your screen with others.