Spring Rolls – Sri Lankan StyleCourse: Snacks
Spring rolls are a large variety of filled, rolled appetizers. found in East Asian and Southeast Asiancuisine.The kind of wrapper, fillings, and cooking technique used, as well as the name, vary considerably within this large area.we do deferent type of fillings here.sri lankan style spicy rolls in going to give you as the recipes.
2 Spring roll sheets
1 tsp Chopped garlic
50 g diced chicken
1 sliced onion
1 leek steam
1 small carrots cut in to strips
100 ml oil
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1/4 tsp tumaric
- saute garlic,add chicken,fallow with other vegetables.cook is slow fire.other wise it will burn the viggi
- take the spring rolls,keep the past on the top of the sheet
- roll as it in the picture.add some egg at the last point and past it,
- heat the oil,deep fry for 2 minutes till get golden brown
- served with spicy tomato sauce.